what i was looking at was planning an out, mirror, head check, I was over thinking all of it, nothing on my mind but getting as safe as I could, wanted a better lane, fewer variables, but in the city, way too many things to make sure to keep your eyes out for, newbie mistake (which i made 20 years ago when i was last a newbie, guess the decades in a cage made me forget) I figured out about half my mistakes the second i hit the pavement, the other half the first time i watched the video but in the moment, i dunno, accounting for that car stopping to go right the second my head turned just wasn't there, kicking myself for sure, I was even completely aware of the cyclist ahead of him and waited until he wasn't a variable, wishing i had a hud with a rear facing camera :)