Author Topic: Baxter Cycle Open House  (Read 5193 times)

Offline Snowman

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 281
  • Aberdeen SD.
Baxter Cycle Open House
« on: August 17, 2015, 11:12:53 PM »
This past Sunday I rode down to the Baxter Cycle open house. My buddy was on his new Guzzi Norge, I was on my trusty K11LT with a ton of miles on it. One of the best parts of the day came when he had to ask me for a jump start!  :hehehe We rode through some biblical thunderstorms on the way home which shows just how damn good the LT fairing is. My buddy was 30lbs heavier because of rain water absorbed, I was smiling. :riding:

Here are some pics from the bike show; I didn't enter my brick because on the run down to the show I had hekped Iowa by murdering millions of bugs, my white bike looked like an axe murderer.












Offline johnny

  • TrailBrakingThrottleWhacker
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Posts: 7653
  • Whacking...n...Chopping Sliding...n...High Siding
Re: Baxter Cycle Open House
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 06:23:53 AM »
greetings...

thanks for the photos... looks yeeeeehaaaaa...

j o
  • :johnny i parks my 96 eleven hundert rs motobrick in dodge county cheezconsin  :johnny

Tags: