Hi Johnny & Jo,
You should let us know where your going to be.
I was in Mariposa Thursday night through Sunday.
Sonora Pass is my favorite.
It's beautiful and traffic isn't to bad.
Tioga is hard to beat but has the most traffic.
Ebbetts/Moniter is the most technical but usually doesn't have traffic.
The fastest pass is 108 between Hwy. 49 & 395.
All are great roads.
It's funny how the roads seem so different when you go East to West or West to East.
They repaved Hwy. 49 from Mariposa to Jamestown about 8 months ago.
I will be back in Mariposa the end of the month for the 49er Rally.
This weekend I'm leaving Friday and taking Hwy. 1 Staying camping at Big Sur for the weekend.
Gonna go to Carmel and check out The Quaill Motorcycle Exhibit.
Should be great riding weather.
Can't wait to get the bike out.
Bernie in So. Calif.