Author Topic: Slide show...............Dooh  (Read 8267 times)

Lucky Lou

  • Guest
Slide show...............Dooh
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:08:32 PM »
There i was minding my own when............................S**t happend


Turns out there was an oil patch on the entry to the roundabout
 

I was riding cautiously due to the greasy conditions ... any quicker and i would have ended up in the pub fortunately i walked away without a scratch or bruise.I was wearing Hien Greike gear which is undamaged only my right glove knuckle protector has split.
Lou

Offline frankenduck

  • Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Posts: 5513
Re: Slide show...............Dooh
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 01:43:27 PM »
That's sucky.  Glad to hear you weren't hurt.
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Offline Roy S.

  • ^ Motobrick Curious
  • Posts: 80
Re: Slide show...............Dooh
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 09:26:26 PM »
Man... I'm glad your OK. What a wake up call.
K75s (will be selling)
K75RT (BabyBlue)
K1100lt (on going project)
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" TJ

Qdude

  • Guest
Re: Slide show...............Dooh
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 09:03:11 AM »

Thank you for the pics.
I am so glad you walked away scratchless.

Offline argent brick

  • ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  • Posts: 812
Re: Slide show...............Dooh
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 12:46:17 PM »
We all love our K bikes and hate to see them get damaged, but the important thing is that you are all right.
Lynn

Current:
1995 K75/3A Standard

Past:
1978 Yamaha xs750(P.O.S.)
1976 R60/6 RIP

Lucky Lou

  • Guest
Re: Slide show...............Dooh
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 03:06:32 PM »
Was not as lucky as i thought, it looks like the front wheel is bent to add to my woes.
Lou

Qdude

  • Guest
Re: Slide show...............Dooh
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 02:16:06 AM »

Wrong type of slide show mate.

Lucky Lou

  • Guest
Re: Slide show...............Dooh
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 04:06:22 PM »

Wrong type of slide show mate.
Glad you like the Irony............ i have happy memories of Seattle i hired a Mustang 5.0 at the airport  Red with yellow leather soft top, it only had delivery miles on it and had to give it back as i could not get my luggage in it (either that or leave my daughter stranded), worst day of my life i cried all the way to my hotel driving a numb Mercury.
Lou

Tags: