Community of BMW K75 K100 K1 K1100 Indestructible Flying Brick Riders
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
This topic
This board
The Motobrick Workshop
Project Classic Motobricks
Project Custom Motobricks
Entire forum
Google
Bing
News:
Home
Posting Guidance
Parts Guidance
Photo Guidance
Search Guidance
DuckDuckGo Search
Google Search
Help
Search
Tags
Login
Register
MOTOBRICK.COM
»
MOTOBRICK RIDING
»
Photographic Ride Reports
»
Driveway surprise!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Driveway surprise! (Read 6318 times)
frankenduck
Adrninistrator
^ Quintessential Motobricker
Posts: 5513
Driveway surprise!
«
on:
November 14, 2012, 04:18:16 PM »
More crappy cell phone pics
at this link.
Logged
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes?
Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods:
Click here.
Buy parts here.
Rick G
Guest
Re: Driveway surprise!
«
Reply #1 on:
November 14, 2012, 07:29:55 PM »
Like I said when one came down about a month ago More fire wood and out with the chain saw. But at least it didn't block the driveway.
I often wonder about things like that falling while I ride under them :eek:
Logged
WoahGold
Guest
Re: Driveway surprise!
«
Reply #2 on:
November 14, 2012, 11:33:53 PM »
I didn't think about it so much until this happened in August.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19049221/person-killed-after-large-tree-falls-onto-car
When it's your time, it's your time.
Logged
Crapdealerbob
^ Proficient Motobricker
Posts: 297
Re: Driveway surprise!
«
Reply #3 on:
November 15, 2012, 11:01:55 AM »
Duck
"When I got to the cabin I discovered that the neighbors had moved - and taken their house with them".
WOW!! :dungee
Logged
Crapdealerbob
Wickenburg, AZ
1991 K100 RS
CRASH
^ Proficient Motobricker
Posts: 293
Re: Driveway surprise!
«
Reply #4 on:
November 15, 2012, 04:32:02 PM »
I have similar problems ... working on a chainsaw mount - would be so much easier on a GS tho.
Logged
- CRASH -
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Tags:
MOTOBRICK.COM
»
MOTOBRICK RIDING
»
Photographic Ride Reports
»
Driveway surprise!