Author Topic: Ramshackle & K-Bikes  (Read 6453 times)

Offline WayneDW

  • ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  • Posts: 638
Ramshackle & K-Bikes
« on: August 24, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
There are tons of pics here of K-bikes in front of mountains, I have a bunch myself.  How about a different theme?
I've noticed a tendency lately to stop at run down places and take a picture.
This first one obviously isn't mine or even a BMW  (Henderson actually).  But I think this pic is so cool and sets the stage well:


This one is an abandoned dairy in SE Minnesota:


Also SE MN:  Country schoolhouse this time:


This farm house was in SW Wisconsin:


How about you guys?  Anyone have something along this line?
  • Minneapolis, MN, USA
  • 1992 K75RT

Offline sh00ter

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 320
Re: Ramshackle & K-Bikes
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 09:40:29 PM »
Well I do have my own personal prison-themed thread.  And Jo's jackass thread.  :giggles
'94 1100 RS

Offline frankenduck

  • Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Posts: 5513
Re: Ramshackle & K-Bikes
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »
I do dino pics:

Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Offline TimTyler

  • Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Posts: 1884
Re: Ramshackle & K-Bikes
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 02:30:58 PM »
This was here, yesterday.

Offline billday

  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Posts: 1341
Re: Ramshackle & K-Bikes
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 04:21:03 PM »
Western Kentucky, last October -- on my way to the Mississippi River ferry in Hickman.
  • New York State, USA 10977
  • 1985 K100

Tags: