Author Topic: 12-07-26: Day ride to Windy Ridge at Mt. St. Helens  (Read 5651 times)

Offline frankenduck

  • Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Posts: 5513
12-07-26: Day ride to Windy Ridge at Mt. St. Helens
« on: July 31, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »
Mt. Rainier:



Mt. St. Helens:



Chinook Pass:



More pics and a ride report at this link.
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Offline Crapdealerbob

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 297
Re: 12-07-26: Day ride to Windy Ridge at Mt. St. Helens
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 02:16:54 PM »
Thanks for taking us on the ride along!
Crapdealerbob
Wickenburg, AZ
1991 K100 RS

Offline tsbt

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 241
Re: 12-07-26: Day ride to Windy Ridge at Mt. St. Helens
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 09:39:38 PM »
You really spritzed that bike up nice, Duck. Unreal how much it changed with that K1100 fairing too. Nice work.
92 K100RS 4V
75 KE125

Offline frankenduck

  • Adrninistrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
  • Posts: 5513
Re: 12-07-26: Day ride to Windy Ridge at Mt. St. Helens
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 10:56:57 PM »
Thanks.  I made a big mistake.  Although the K1100RS fairing is my favorite of all of the K fairings, I figured that since I already had a K1100RS that I'd avoid it in order to have all of my bikes be different so I ended up experimenting with other fairings instead. Now that it's got the K1100RS fairing (that I'm incredibly happy with) I realize that I wasted a lot of time and effort when I should've just done the K1100RS thing in the first place.  But hey, you never know unless you try.... :mbird
Once I had a Collie pup. Dug a hole and covered him up. Now I sit there by the hour. Waiting for a Collie-flower.
New to K bikes? Click here.
K Bike Maintenance & Mods: Click here.
Buy parts here.

Tags: