Good morning,
I am working on 1994 K75c scrambler conversion. I hit a snag with a starter not cranking. Hoping to get some help for you guys.
So here are the details: I replaced the lunchbox with fiveaces tenet unit. The cluster powers up and sees neutral, but the starter won’t crank when start button is pressed. Starter relay high current side works fine (starter will crank when bolted-on contacts are bridged). However, pin 86 is not getting voltage when start button pressed, or clutch lever is pulled in. Bridging the start button contacts on it back side won’t do anything. I am at loss at this point. One possibility would be Tenet doesn’t energize starter switch, but how to test this? I don’t know if the motorcycle ran at all before I started this project, and foolishly I got rid of the original cluster, so I can’t test if the circuit works with original lunchbox. Thanks for your help!