« on: June 21, 2018, 01:52:18 PM »
Less than 10 minutes from my house, there is an awesome road with the requisite signs (curves ahead!), next to the Elk River, in North Alabama.
As I stepped across the bridge to take the picture, a kind soul stopped and asked if I needed some help.
I put 50k miles on my previous, Honda 600cc cruiser. In the last few weeks I've put 1500 on my k100.
Looking forward to the next 200k on it (if the Lord allows)! :-)

Logged
- North Alabama
- 1985 K100RT very original
Ken
Current: 85 K100RT, 09 DL650, 16 4RT260, 97 XR100, 70 CT70, 06 YFM400
Past Bikes: 86 K100RT, 85 K100RS, 07 SV1000S, 80 KL250, 99 GS1100, 85 K100RT, 86 VFR700, 91 XR250, 95 VLX600, 86 TRX250, 02 GZ250, 83 Z50R, 78 ATC90, 86 XR250, 79 XR500, 72 AT1, 75 YZ360, 78 DT400, 75 DT125, 73 Trail 70