Community of BMW K75 K100 K1 K1100 Indestructible Flying Brick Riders
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
This topic
This board
The Motobrick Workshop
Project Classic Motobricks
Project Custom Motobricks
Entire forum
Google
Bing
News:
Home
Posting Guidance
Parts Guidance
Photo Guidance
Search Guidance
DuckDuckGo Search
Google Search
Help
Search
Tags
Login
Register
MOTOBRICK.COM
»
MOTOBRICK MARKETPLACE
»
FS WTB WTT ~ Bikes ~ Parts ~ Gear
»
WTB - K75S Staintune Muffler
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: WTB - K75S Staintune Muffler (Read 8089 times)
rocketbrick
^ Motobrick Curious
Posts: 98
WTB - K75S Staintune Muffler
«
on:
May 06, 2025, 10:15:04 AM »
Hey y'all, I want to get a little more grit in my jetsons-esque exhaust sound. Looking for a Mac or Staintune muffler (sans headers). Located in NJ. I see one on ebay, but I'm looking for some different price options.
Logged
Bordentown NJ
1987 BMW K75C (RIP), 1993 BMW K75S
Edward
^ Motobrick Curious
Posts: 72
Re: WTB - K75S Staintune Muffler
«
Reply #1 on:
Today
at 11:21:50 AM »
Hi @rocketbrick, I have a Staintune Muffler (sans headers) that I imported from Australia. I'm over in Philly.
Logged
USA
K75s 1987 Original owner
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Tags:
staintune
mac
exhaust
MOTOBRICK.COM
»
MOTOBRICK MARKETPLACE
»
FS WTB WTT ~ Bikes ~ Parts ~ Gear
»
WTB - K75S Staintune Muffler