Author Topic: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine  (Read 9008 times)

Offline Crapdealerbob

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 297
TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
« on: August 23, 2012, 08:11:10 AM »
Charlie

 Good pic, nice bike!  How does the wife like it??   From the new issue of BMW ON magazine

Crapdealerbob
Wickenburg, AZ
1991 K100 RS

Offline argent brick

  • ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  • Posts: 812
Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
There is an old, unwritten rule...if your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer. Thumbs up on the pic.
Lynn

Current:
1995 K75/3A Standard

Past:
1978 Yamaha xs750(P.O.S.)
1976 R60/6 RIP

Offline CRASH

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 293
Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 07:43:08 PM »
There is an old, unwritten rule...if your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer. Thumbs up on the pic.

We need a way to vote up comments like this one!  :2thumbup:

Nice Charlie!
- CRASH -

Offline sh00ter

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 320
Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 08:29:26 PM »
There is an old, unwritten rule...if your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer. Thumbs up on the pic.

+1
'94 1100 RS

Offline TaosBrick

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 466
  • RedHotMotoBricker
Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
Wow - HAve to write to Matt Parkhouse and thank him for putting that pic in the BMWOA mag. And well... Brenda decided that she didn't fit on the bike, and after it sitting in the stable for two months (while I rode th' crap outta my R75/5), I wound up selling it to kid who I KNOW will be ON it.
  That being said, it is indeed one SWEET R60/5. Parkhouse tuned it so beautifully that it sounded like a sewing machine at idle, and plenty of zip and fun in th' twisties. I was sorry to see it go, but dang it needed to be RIDDEN!

  Sure was good to meet Matt, and spend some time getting expert Airhead maintenance instruction from him.
 
  Do I have to buy everyone a beer if I sold the bike already?
Flog It Every Day - I mean, the BIKE!
'92 K75, '73 R75/5 Café,'89 Yam XT350
Expect Nothing, Be Ready For Anything.
- Samurai Maxim

Offline argent brick

  • ^ SuperNatural Motobricker
  • Posts: 812
Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 09:31:54 PM »


Keep the bike or sell the bike, it makes no difference. "If your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer."
I will take a soda instead. I guess it's safe if you just buy for friends, family and Brickheads that you come in contact with that make
comments about the picture. Considering that you live out in the middle of NM, you are OK.
Lynn

Current:
1995 K75/3A Standard

Past:
1978 Yamaha xs750(P.O.S.)
1976 R60/6 RIP

Offline TaosBrick

  • ^ Proficient Motobricker
  • Posts: 466
  • RedHotMotoBricker
Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 07:52:58 AM »
There is an old, unwritten rule...if your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer. Thumbs up on the pic.

If a Brickhead should remind me of this while in company, I shall honour my obligation.
Flog It Every Day - I mean, the BIKE!
'92 K75, '73 R75/5 Café,'89 Yam XT350
Expect Nothing, Be Ready For Anything.
- Samurai Maxim

Tags: