Thank you for all the help! A few bolts, some spilled fluids and a whole lot of cursing later I am happy to report that I'm back to brick-tickling. Two more questions though... well maybe four.
1) Is a little clutch/throwout bearing/ trans noise-feel normal in neutral (goes away with clutch pulled in)? Certainly less than before, but still present.
2) Swapped the Staintune for the stocker while I was at it, much less popping back but still minor instances ( 2nd through a parking lot). I can hear the throttle switch open and close, what am I missing?
3) Likely better for market section but: I had to use the Staintune clamp for the stocker ( it's all I have) should I use a stock clamp? does anyone have one?
4) After the trans/friction/spring swap warm idle is now 1300-1350 used to be 1000, less friction or could I have messed something up? I don't see where I wasn't anywhere near the engine.
your input greatly appreciated.