MOTOBRICK.COM

MOTOBRICK RIDING => Photographic Ride Reports => Topic started by: Chaos on March 24, 2016, 01:26:00 PM

Title: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: Chaos on March 24, 2016, 01:26:00 PM
Hey, it was a ride and I got a picture to prove it   :lets-eat:
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: Scud on March 24, 2016, 01:42:39 PM
A grocery run of historic proportions. And you've got the license plate to prove it.
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: F14CRAZY on March 24, 2016, 01:43:17 PM
I like Coke

(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/10339708_10152426013492908_6137867642372932242_n.jpg?oh=22b1b1c5d9613698c005d586852aa3b8&oe=57916323)

before the 35L
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: Chaos on March 24, 2016, 02:21:15 PM
I like Coke



Need a straw ?
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: F14CRAZY on March 24, 2016, 02:58:48 PM
ugh, if only Urals had motobrick engines
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: Glacial on March 24, 2016, 07:18:12 PM
ugh, if only Urals had motobrick engines
I'm sure you just gave someone an idea.....
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: TrueAce on March 24, 2016, 07:23:12 PM
EUREKA! I have been corresponding with some members about a sidecar on a K100.......but this is waaaaay better....a brick motor on a URAL!!!
I am so there........look out Boneyard, I am looking for a clean, one owner K100 motor with drivetrain!
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: Laitch on March 24, 2016, 07:29:13 PM
EUREKA! I have been corresponding with some members about a sidecar on a K100.......but this is waaaaay better....a brick motor on a URAL!!!
I am so there........look out Boneyard, I am looking for a clean, one owner K100 motor with drivetrain!
Would you settle for a K75, Ace? May fit easier. You must have been here (http://stores.ebay.com/SunCoastCycleSports_K75_W0QQLHQ5fSellerWithStoreZ1QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQ_fsubZ2836673012QQ_sasiZ1QQ_sidZ6213132QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322) before, right?
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: F14CRAZY on March 24, 2016, 07:33:43 PM
EUREKA! I have been corresponding with some members about a sidecar on a K100.......but this is waaaaay better....a brick motor on a URAL!!!
I am so there........look out Boneyard, I am looking for a clean, one owner K100 motor with drivetrain!

Even a modern motoboxer engine in a Ural would be good but I read that the trans/final drive can't take it for very long.
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: TrueAce on March 24, 2016, 09:22:23 PM
Yeah, Laitch, been there.......I'd take a K75 motor, probably better match, seeing a URAL is only 50 hsp. at best. But would have to transplant the whole drive train fo it to work....wouldn't trust the URAL drive. Have you looked at the URAL frame.....I think they use the same one on the URAL tractors! Actually, this motor swap shouldn't be that hard into a URAL.......hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: Snowman on March 25, 2016, 02:11:15 PM
What are you lot smoking?  :nono
Title: Re: 22 liters of groceries
Post by: TrueAce on March 25, 2016, 06:21:12 PM
Uralijuanna.......smokem's if you got'ems