MOTOBRICK.COM
MOTOBRICK RIDING => Photographic Ride Reports => Topic started by: TrueAce on March 13, 2016, 10:26:49 PM
-
So Johnny said "why don't you drop by the house and take a look at my K1100RS...aka Brick of the Corn. And not having thing else to do Saturday, I dropped by.......over a 1000 miles one-way, dropped by. Never seen endless miles of corn fields like the have in So. Illinois! Wisconsin is pretty full of corn, too. And as TimTyler had warned, there was Juneau Johnny, full of corn, and in his garage the mighty "Brick of the Corn". Lots of corn all the way. Johnny sez "Lets ride around the block", a short run 90 mph around a few county roads and I was hooked. See picture below.......the blue K is the former Brick of the Corn, the big fellow on the trailer is Johnny crying saying goodbye. Yes, the BOC has gone South forever, retired to Florida in my garage. So I think in memory of the land it came from, I'll just name it "Corn Bread". Thanks, Johnny!
-
:2thumbup:
-
Great story Ace, but why "corn bread"? Why not "Cheetos", the perfect combination of cheez, corn and crunch? I hear they go great with weed butter.
-
Great suggestion.......I love Cheetos, one of the three basic Southern food groups...Beer, Cheetos, and Barbeque.
-
Dang! I could be a southern boy. Except, don't a lot of them ride them Hardly Ablesons?
-
A mazing story, cornsidering the circumstances, Ace.
-
Ace, you've got first dibs on it, but if you don't use Cheetos for the Cheez Brick Of The Corn can I use it for my yellow S?
-
A mazing story, cornsidering the circumstances, Ace.
quit that!
-
I thought that Laitch was too clever and nobody would get it! Way to go Chaos!
-
Come on fellas stop with the corny jokes.
Regards Martin
-
I thought this thread was gonna be about ethanol.
Corn-gratulations to everyone.
-
Cornsidering the topic I am amaized that you guys cornstantly keep posting these cornments.
Sorry fellas a corntrite Martin.
-
No need to apologize, Martin. I think you popped off with a kernel of truth there.
-
Are ypu guys buttering each other up?
-
Aw, shucks, Chaos.
-
Stalking? the walls have ears!
Shucks
tom :blah:
-
I'm sure there's a silk lining to this
-
I'm sure there's a silk lining to this
Well, if there isn't, Chaos, getting away from this thread is going to take some true grits.
-
We'll keep squeezing more out of it
-
If you take the corn away from Johnny, are you left with just a hotdog?
-
he would squeeze the weiner,and let it shine.
and then a shot o squeezins
tom
-
If you take the corn away......
But what about the CHILDREN!
-
some of these comments are a cornacopia of corniness, and should be taken with a grain of salt and butta.
and some of these bikes have been cobbled up I've noticed.
tom
-
This thread is getting downright eary .....
-
Stalkers are gonna think we're fried
-
this thread is the creamed of the crop...
-
Right, Kernel Chaos
tom
-
... Kernel KayOS (K Operating System)
-
got backup DISC for that korn?
-
Why do you ask, tom? Are you in a kernel panic?
-
jonesin fo poppin corn
tom
-
Contact Amber Waves of Grain. She's a therapist.
-
my therapist is Candy