MOTOBRICK.COM

MOTOBRICK RIDING => Photographic Ride Reports => Topic started by: frankenduck on November 14, 2012, 04:18:16 PM

Title: Driveway surprise!
Post by: frankenduck on November 14, 2012, 04:18:16 PM
(http://smithduck.home.comcast.net/~smithduck/tours/1local/121110_cabin/121110_15treedown.jpg)

More crappy cell phone pics at this link. (http://smithduck.home.comcast.net/~smithduck/tours/1local/121110_cabin/121110_cabin.htm)
Title: Re: Driveway surprise!
Post by: Rick G on November 14, 2012, 07:29:55 PM
Like I said when one came down about a month ago  More fire wood and out with the chain saw. But at least it didn't block the driveway.
I often wonder about things like that falling while I ride under them :eek:
Title: Re: Driveway surprise!
Post by: WoahGold on November 14, 2012, 11:33:53 PM
I didn't think about it so much until this happened in August.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19049221/person-killed-after-large-tree-falls-onto-car (http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19049221/person-killed-after-large-tree-falls-onto-car)
When it's your time, it's your time.
Title: Re: Driveway surprise!
Post by: Crapdealerbob on November 15, 2012, 11:01:55 AM
Duck

"When I got to the cabin I discovered that the neighbors had moved - and taken their house with them".

WOW!! :dungee
Title: Re: Driveway surprise!
Post by: CRASH on November 15, 2012, 04:32:02 PM
I have similar problems ... working on a chainsaw mount - would be so much easier on a GS tho.