MOTOBRICK.COM

MOTOBRICK RIDING => Photographic Ride Reports => Topic started by: Crapdealerbob on August 23, 2012, 08:11:10 AM

Title: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
Post by: Crapdealerbob on August 23, 2012, 08:11:10 AM
Charlie

 Good pic, nice bike!  How does the wife like it??   From the new issue of BMW ON magazine

(http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/crapdealerbob/digitalturn-pagecomscreencapture2012-8-23-5-2-23.jpg)
Title: Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
Post by: argent brick on August 23, 2012, 02:20:04 PM
There is an old, unwritten rule...if your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer. Thumbs up on the pic.
Title: Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
Post by: CRASH on August 23, 2012, 07:43:08 PM
There is an old, unwritten rule...if your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer. Thumbs up on the pic.

We need a way to vote up comments like this one!  :2thumbup:

Nice Charlie!
Title: Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
Post by: sh00ter on August 23, 2012, 08:29:26 PM
There is an old, unwritten rule...if your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer. Thumbs up on the pic.

+1
Title: Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
Post by: TaosBrick on September 08, 2012, 09:02:05 PM
Wow - HAve to write to Matt Parkhouse and thank him for putting that pic in the BMWOA mag. And well... Brenda decided that she didn't fit on the bike, and after it sitting in the stable for two months (while I rode th' crap outta my R75/5), I wound up selling it to kid who I KNOW will be ON it.
  That being said, it is indeed one SWEET R60/5. Parkhouse tuned it so beautifully that it sounded like a sewing machine at idle, and plenty of zip and fun in th' twisties. I was sorry to see it go, but dang it needed to be RIDDEN!

  Sure was good to meet Matt, and spend some time getting expert Airhead maintenance instruction from him.
 
  Do I have to buy everyone a beer if I sold the bike already?
Title: Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
Post by: argent brick on September 08, 2012, 09:31:54 PM


Keep the bike or sell the bike, it makes no difference. "If your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer."
I will take a soda instead. I guess it's safe if you just buy for friends, family and Brickheads that you come in contact with that make
comments about the picture. Considering that you live out in the middle of NM, you are OK.
Title: Re: TaosBrick makes the BMWMOA Magazine
Post by: TaosBrick on September 09, 2012, 07:52:58 AM
There is an old, unwritten rule...if your name or picture ends up in a publication, you have to buy everyone a beer. Thumbs up on the pic.

If a Brickhead should remind me of this while in company, I shall honour my obligation.