MOTOBRICK.COM
MOTOBRICK RIDING => Photographic Ride Reports => Topic started by: Crapdealerbob on June 07, 2012, 12:09:54 AM
-
Have a new BMW photo wall. The pic on the left my sister Eileen took of us earlier this year, she had it enlarged and gave it to me last week for my birthday.
(http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/crapdealerbob/Misc%202011/DSC_0225.jpg)
Our "Tail of the Dragon" photo from Killboy.com framed up and ready to hang.
(http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/crapdealerbob/Misc%202011/DSCN0923.jpg)
The middle frame is of our BMW 100,000 award.
-
Have a new BMW photo wall. The pic on the left my sister Eileen took of us earlier this year, she had it enlarged and gave it to me last week for my birthday.
Way Kewl wall, take it the 100,00 medallion is on the bike ?
I LIKE shrines, especially BMW themed.
I'll post a pic of my garage artwork shortly.
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldxuy8Aw4u1qdbmyjo2_400.jpg)
-
Have a new BMW photo wall. The pic on the left my sister Eileen took of us earlier this year, she had it enlarged and gave it to me last week for my birthday.
Way Kewl wall, take it the 100,00 medallion is on the bike ?
I LIKE shrines, especially BMW themed.
I'll post a pic of my garage artwork shortly.
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldxuy8Aw4u1qdbmyjo2_400.jpg)
Damn, if I only had barn space to work with.
Wooden BMW Motorcycle Crates:
I have several wooden BMW crate tops from when I worked at a dealership (2002-2005). I thought they would make a cool bar top or shop decoration. They are 10" by 96" strips of 3/8" plywood. With the BMW logo and the sticker corresponding to the bike from the crate. I am leaving the country and need to sell them. Will sell them individually or as a group I have about ten. Make offer.
Price: $1-$100
Location: Meadville, PA
-
Would love to have one. Problem would be getting it out here to Calif. What bikes?