MOTOBRICK.COM

MOTOBRICK MARKETPLACE => FS WTB WTT ~ Bikes ~ Parts ~ Gear => Topic started by: rocketbrick on May 06, 2025, 10:15:04 AM

Title: WTB - K75S Staintune Muffler
Post by: rocketbrick on May 06, 2025, 10:15:04 AM
Hey y'all, I want to get a little more grit in my jetsons-esque exhaust sound. Looking for a Mac or Staintune muffler (sans headers). Located in NJ. I see one on ebay, but I'm looking for some different price options.

Title: Re: WTB - K75S Staintune Muffler
Post by: Edward on October 06, 2026, 11:21:50 AM
Hi @rocketbrick, I have a Staintune Muffler (sans headers) that I imported from Australia. I'm over in Philly.
Title: Re: WTB - K75S Staintune Muffler
Post by: TriSpark on October 06, 2026, 08:14:26 PM
My K75s came with a Staintune the previous owner installed. I took it off, sold it on fleabay and went back to stock, as the Staintune makes more noise but gives less power.