MOTOBRICK.COM

MOTOBRICK RIDING => Photographic Ride Reports => Topic started by: Laitch on September 12, 2023, 01:20:37 PM

Title: Wet weather touring
Post by: Laitch on September 12, 2023, 01:20:37 PM
This is what my mountain road looked like after a bit of moisture 13 years ago. My concentration didn't take me very far.  :laughing1: Bring your Brick up here and tour. Free maple syrup for survivors!
Title: Re: Wet weather touring
Post by: drut on September 13, 2023, 09:03:43 AM
Thanks for the invite but I think I need more training!
Title: Re: Wet weather touring
Post by: Martin on September 13, 2023, 05:25:28 PM
Drut needs more training and Laitch needs more draining.
Title: Re: Wet weather touring
Post by: Laitch on September 13, 2023, 06:21:49 PM
Our motto up here is Go with the flow; return with a grader.
Title: Re: Wet weather touring
Post by: Chaos on September 13, 2023, 07:39:06 PM
and people laughed when I bought a Ural......
Title: Re: Wet weather touring
Post by: frankenduck on September 13, 2023, 09:37:55 PM
(http://dws.x10host.com/tours/bmwc/bmwc_album/slides/bmwc_3369.jpg)
Title: Re: Wet weather touring
Post by: Laitch on September 14, 2023, 01:43:22 AM
and people laughed when I bought a Ural......
44271